I am a registered Osteopath based in Girton, Cambridge, with over 40 years' experience. I employ a range of gentle techniques but with no cracking or popping.
As every patient is unique, treatments are tailored to the individual using a combination of different approaches. These might include:
- Osteopathy: very gentle manipulation to encourage better mobility.
- Acupuncture: helpful for severe pain.
- Neurological Integration System: helpful in chronic conditions. www.neurolinkglobal.com
- Koren Specific Technique: using a gentle adjusting instrument called an Arthrostim - Tedd Koren Seminars
- Bach Flower Remedies: for emotional issues.
- The emotion code and the body code systems developed by Dr Bradley Nelson - Body Code Healing System
I work Monday to Wednesday, including evenings, but can usually see patients outside these hours or at short notice.
I answer all enquiries myself and I am happy to discuss your concerns.